Saturday, October 29, 2016

The woman at Dunkin' Donuts is voting for Jill Stein!

Friends, I want you to think about this:

This is an IDEAL time for a Green to WIN! And Jill is a very solid candidate. I would almost say IDEAL. I think the corporate media is BULLSHITTING us with fake polls. (Boy, that's a shocker! Who'd have suspected the media lies? :0 )

Everyone I talk to is voting for Jill. I mean 80%. And not just my hippy/progressive friends. I just talked to a woman working in a (corporate) coffee shop. "I don't like either one. This is a joke. I feel like this is the Truman Show." I said, "I'm voting for Jill Stein!" and she said, "Yah, I probably will too...." I ALMOST FELL OVER!

Keep the faith, Peeps. These are REVOLUTIONARY Days. It is happening all over.

THESE are the times of Constitution Conventions. And we all are at the leading edge of defining what our collective values should be for the next phase.

This is a really exciting time, and I'm so happy. I have never seen a Green ever do this well for such a big office in 30 years!!!!

KEEP THE FAITH!
Keep believing in what might be possible.
Our collective belief and intention now
is very very important.

BH

--
--
May you, and all beings
be happy and free from suffering :)
-- ancient Buddhist Prayer (Metta)

No comments: